Saturday, January 2, 2010

Autumn Path XXVI


Autumn Path XXVI
Original 24" x 36" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

My first painting of 2010 is the latest edition of my signature composition Autumn Path. For those patrons who reside in the Denver area I will be having a show at the Denver West Barnes & Noble starting late next week. I'll post an announcement here on the FAB (Fine Art Blog) and on my web site after my paintings are up!

Quote of the Day
"If there is love, there is hope to have real families, real brotherhood, real equanimity, real peace. If the love within your mind is lost, if you continue to see other beings as enemies, then no matter how much knowledge or education you have, no matter how much material progress is made, only suffering and confusion will ensue."

H.H. the Dalai Lama