Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Bouquet with Striped Cloth
Original 18" x 24" x 0.75" painting
Golden and Liquitex acrylic paints on gallery-wrapped canvas

Greetings Art Lovers!

It's a chilly day in Golden, CO. We had 70 degree days last week, followed by snow and cold for the past couple of days.

This is a piece that I painted today, and is listed on all of the venues on which I sell my work. You may view this piece, as well as my other work currently for sale, by selecting one of the links on the right.

I have many different projects going right now, in addition to painting my original acrylics. My work has been selected for review by an art broker in the UK who is working with an architectural firm building high-end condos in Portugal. He has requested samples of my work to be reproduced as embellished giclee prints. I am currently working with my local printer in Denver to have digital images of my work printed on artist's canvas using Ultrachrome inks. The prints are then embellished by me using Golden and Liquitex paints. I'm very excited about the potential for this opportunity.

In addition, I am working with my husband and a salesman we've hired to offer embellished giclee prints of my work to interior designers, architects, and publishers domestically here in the U.S.

Also, A-R-T and Associates, my publisher in the Atlanta area, has commissioned me to do a 60" x 60" x 1.5" Alaska landscape for one of their clients. I have been working on a lot of commissions lately, and am often asked to reproduce new originals of my sold work. My publisher is also working with me to produce abstract impressionist-type paintings of famous golf course holes for their clientele.

You may view my online portfolio on my web site for more examples of my work.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

--Patty