Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Favorite Etsyans - Roberta Collier-Morales


ACEO CARD Digital Mixed Media MerKingdom Maid With Crystal Staff
Original giclee mixed media hand-embellished print
Copyright (c) 2009 Roberta Collier-Morales

Starting this week I'm going to promote some of my favorite Etsy sellers here on the FAB (Fine Art Blog). This seller was a student in the workshop my husband and I taught back in May: Make a Living Selling Your Artwork Online. Roberta Collier-Morales recently set up shop on Etsy selling her original mixed media ACEO cards. Roberta has been an illustrator for several years and is starting her career as on online seller of her artwork. Please visit Roberta's Etsy shop.

Quote of the Day
"The most powerful agent of growth and transformation is something much more basic than any technique: a change of heart." --John Welwood