Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today's Paintings 6.30.09


Red Trees VII
Original 72" x 30" x 0.75" painting
Three 24" x 30" canvases
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas




Autumn Sunset IX
Original 54" x 24" x 0.75" painting
Three 18" x 24" canvases
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas




Sunset on the Bay
Original 30" x 40" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

Today's work includes new editions in the Red Trees and Autumn Sunset series. These have been a popular composition among my patrons. The red paint in both paintings really pops when they're hung on the wall. I also painted a new composition: Sunset on the Bay.

I'd also like to announce that I'm selling my work directly from my web site. All of my newest work will be listed there, in addition to my sales venues. Please visit my web site view all of my latest work that's currently for sale.

Quote of the Day
"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone." --John Maxwell