Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Autumn Path XXV


Autumn Path XXV
Original 24" x 36" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

Today's painting is the latest in my popular Autumn Path series. This line is one of my signature compositions, and has a big following among my patrons.

I spent part of my morning on Monday rounding up a little of feral kittens that live under the house next door for spay and neuter. Ferals often have a short and brutal life in the elements and trying to find adequate food. A reminder to all: please spay and neuter your pets!

Quote of the Day
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." --Leo Buscaglia