Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Line of Decorative Paintings

Autumn Sunrise
Original 30" x 40" x 0.75" painting
Golden and Liquitex acrylic paint on gallery-wrapped canvas

I'm starting a new line of decorative paintings this week--large canvases, bright colors, more abstracted works. My goal is to get three or four of these painted and listed on a daily basis, so please check back, and please browse my listings on the venues where I sell my work. I'll be updating the New Paintings section of my web site too with images of my new decorative line as well.

I finished the embellishing work on the giclees for my UK broker today, and am getting those ready to ship by Friday. I'm excited to have more time to devote to painting originals again, and have a lot of canvases on order for my new line of originals.

Quote of the day: "For everything that lives is holy. Life delights in life." --William Blake