Friday, May 1, 2009

Autumn Path Commission


Autumn Path (Commission)
Original 72" x 36" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

Today's post includes the completed version of the Autumn Path commission for my Canadian patron. She approved the Autumn Aspens piece, so I'm on to my next commission--a 64" x 48" version of my Flower Garden Against a Yellow Sky series, shown below.


Flower Garden Against a Yellow Sky II
Original 36" x 24" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Chroma acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

We're expecting cool rainy weather over the weekend here in Golden, so I'm going to put on some tea, play some Joni Mitchell, Iris Dement, and Rolling Stones, and get some painting done!

Quote of the Day
"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." --Dalai Lama