Thursday, March 19, 2009

Autumn Aspen Commission


Autumn Aspen Commission
Original 12" x 36" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Atelier acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

This is one of two commissions I'm painting for a patron who contacted me after viewing my work on one of my sales venues. She asked me to reproduce two paintings that had previously sold, which I often do for patrons, and specified the canvas sizes she was interested in.

I offer to reproduce any of my paintings as commissions, and include standard canvas sizes and prices in my sales venue listings. I have found that a lot of patrons often require different canvas sizes for the space they are decorating, and appreciate having other options than the canvas size that I happened to choose for any given painting.

Current pricing for reproductions of my originals can also be found on my web site.

Quote of the day: "Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks." --Simonides (500 B.C.E.)