Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today's Paintings 4.18.09


Abstract Poppies III
Original 24" x 36" x 0.75" painting
Golden, Liquitex, and Atelier acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas




Utah Sunrise Manti La Sal National Forest VI
Original 66" x 28" 0.75" painting
Three 22" x 28" canvases
Golden, Liquitex, and Atelier acrylics on gallery-wrapped canvas

The Abstract Poppies series is going like hotcakes! Both of this painting's big sisters sold within a day of being listed on my sales venues. So I felt compelled to paint another one today. My other painting for today is the newest in the Utah Sunrise series, which is also quite popular among my patrons.

Quote of the Day
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." --Steve Jobs